You will need:
-Nornas coffee table, Ikea
- Before assembling your table, measure halfway down each of the legs and saw them in half.
- Paint the legs and the underside of the coffee table with black paint. Once the paint is dry follow the instructions to put the table together.
- Cut your mattress to fit the top of your coffee table. Piece the off cuts together to make an oblong shape.
- Place the trimmed mattress and off cuts on top of the table and cover with wadding. Staple the wadding to the underside of the table to hold everything together.
- Lay the printed fabric on top of the wadding and staple underneath. To finish, fold and sew at the corners for a neat professional edge.