You will need
China. We used Ikea 365 range
Pen and paper
- Draw your design onto paper.
- Practise on an old saucer or cup to get the feeling of how the design transfers onto china.
- Wipe each piece of china with a meths soaked cloth, this will remove any grease marks.
- Copy your design onto the china.
- Follow the makers instructions before you use the china.
If you make mistakes wipe clean with a cotton bud dipped in meths.
High gloss porcelain markers which are dishwasher safe after baking in an oven for 30 minutes at 170°C.