This is a great little picture shelf, use it to display your own curated collection of framed pictures, it’s easy to move them around and change the look.
You Will Need
- Wood strip and Beading Homebase
- Brass picture hooks
- White matt emulsion paint
- Electric Drill Black and Decker
- Rawl plugless screws
- Panel pins
- Place the beading strip in the centre of the wood strip. Hammer in position using panel pins. Paint with white emulsion. Screw the brass picture hooks on the back edge. Mark and drill holes for screws on the wall, then screw the shelf in place.
- Paint the shelf with the same colour as the walls so it blends into the room