With so many irresistible print fabric prints out there it’s a shame to restrict them to just soft furnishings, we transformed a length of this arty Villa Nova fabric into a covetable wall canvas.
You Will Need
- Wood 24mm x 20mm x 2400mm £5.99 Homebase
- Corner brace £4.29 Homebase
- Black and decker electric drill
- Command Strip £3
- Measure your length of fabric and decide on the size of canvas you want, you will need a 10 cm fabric overlap for turning and stapling onto the frame.
- Cut batons to length from wood strip. Using corner braces screw the frame together at the corners. Stretch the fabric over the frame, working from the centre out staple fabric in place to the back of the frame. At the corners cut off excess fabric and fold in for a neat finish.
- Hang canvas using Commandstrip
- Use an vintage textile remnant to create a unique piece of artwork