Plastic fillable baubles offer such a range of festive possibilities; we’ve chosen to fill ours with free foraged finds and sprayed them an on-trend copper shade
You will need :
- Plastikote Fast Dry Copper Enamel, £3.99
- Two-part baubles, £8.68 for 3 http://www.specialistcrafts.co.uk
- Leaves and natural bits and pieces; we used ivy, holly leaves and a fennel head
- Pick your natural natural materials from surrounding hedgerows or fields (never from private land). Make a spray booth from an old cardboard box.
- Take the box outside and spray your picked pieces with a coat of copper paint. Leave to dry, then turn any leaves or large seed heads over and do the other side.
- Fill the baubles with the copper-coloured decorations and tie ribbon through the hanging loop at the top of each bauble.