If you’ve got stacks of old crockery that’s starting to look la little dates, tart it up in a flash with easy-to-use DIY transfers
You will need –
- A selection of old china
- An inkjet printer
- Waterslide decal paper, 79p per sheer
- Copyright free images
- Small scissors or scalpel
- First, choose your favourite images, and print them onto waterslide decal paper.
- Use a scalpel or a small pair of scissors to cut out the images, then use Blu-Tack to temporarily attach them to the china in a composition you’re most happy with.
- One image at a time, peel backing away to reveal the tacky side, stick in place and leave to dry completely.